Hilde Louise Orchestra – Don’t Stay For Breakfast
Shoes, coffee and uninvited breakfast
With a smile, Louis Prima and Duke Ellington on her ear, and her own closely-swinging band in mind, Hilde Louise has written songs about shoes, coffee and uninvited breakfast guests. As co-producer, she brought to the party, not other than Georg «Jojje» Wadenius. Otherwise Asbjørnsen herself and pianist and arranger Anders Aarum also sat behind the controls during the process.
The Orchestra: Anders Aarum – piano, Svein Erik Martinsen – guitar, Jens Fossum – bass, Hermund Nygård – drums, Kåre Nymark jr. – trumpet, Atle Nymo – saxophone, Jørgen Gjerde – trombone.
Pushwagner exhibition and summer tour
The launch is first of all celebrated in Hilde Louises hometown Sykkylven. June 10th Hilde Louise opens the Pushwagner Exhibititon in the old Swiss Villa «Berlihuset», which has been in her father’s possession for 30 years. The day after Hilde Louise and her orchestra have their first concert at the youth house Vaarvon. In Oslo the release is celebrated at Parkteatret 12th of June, followed by a summer tour in southern and eastern Norway. Hilde Louise will continue touring this fall, and all dates will be announced over the summer.
11. Juni – Hilde Louise Orchestra, Vaarvon, Sykkylven
12. Juni – Hilde Louise Orchestra, Parkteateret, Oslo
13. Juni – Hilde Louise Quartet, Kaffka, Gjøvik
19. Juni – Hilde Louise Quartet, Skarnes
20. Juni – Hilde Louise Orchestra, Hadeland Jazzforum
1. Juli – Hilde Louise Orchestra, Kongsberg Jazzfestival
3. Juli – Hilde Louise Quartet, Jazz In The Park, Romania
17. Juli – Hilde Louise Quartet, Museumshaven, Tvedestrand
18. Juli – Hilde Louise Quartet, Risør Hotel
19. Juli – Hilde Louise Quartet, Apotekergården, Grimstad
26. Juli – Hilde Louise Orchestra, Månefestivalen, Fredrikstad
1. Aug. – Hilde Louise Quartet, Gamle Ormelet, Tjøme